18. I Only Want My Commission License, Do I Need A Level -2 Also?

Yes, in order to receive your Level-3 Commission license from DPS, they will want to see proof that you have completed the Level-2 Non-Commission security class as well.

“I already took the Level-2 years ago but lost it.”

You will have to take it again – Cheers!