17. I Only Want My Bodyguard License, Do I Need A Level-3 Also?

Yes, in order to receive your Level-4 PPO Bodyguard license from DPS, they will want to see proof that you have completed the Level-3 Commission security class, to include, have an active Commission card on file – then submit to an MMPI (psychological evaluation).

“I already had a mental evaluation done years ago”

Okay great, you will need that Doctor to sign the DPS form; if not, you will have to take another MMPI -cheers!